WEEKLY FIX PAGES

Monday, August 07, 2006

Park Life - 30th September


As you may have heard Park Life is at Southbank which shoud make for a neat venue.

Confirmed acts include Coldcut, Cut Chemist, Freeform Five, Ian Pooley, Krafty Kuts, Mark Farina, Mattafix, Mixmaster Mike, Peter Hook of New Order, Stanton Warriors, Tim Deluxe, Who Made Who, Jay-J & Latrice and Touche.

I have access to 12 VIP tickets which include private bar and toilets. Tickets are $69.00 each, which is the same price as early bird tickets. Call me or post a comment if you would like tickets.

4 comments:

Rusty said...

Hey Mickus,
Lucky me to log in just now.
I should be back from India by then...Mark and I would love to take 2 tickets......
Let me know.....

Mick Messer said...

no worries rusty you are booked in

Borgus Erectus said...

Sounds Like a fine plan. You set aside 2 tix for the Salmeister and myself there ol boy!

Thanks Muchly and Ola from Patong, Phuket

Borgus Erectus said...

Mickus, hope I didnt seem a tad rude in the above. I was having terrible trouble with the internet when I wrote the above.

If two tix are available Sal I and I would like to purchase two please?

Thanks Mate