WEEKLY FIX PAGES

Saturday, July 29, 2006

WEST END MARKETS




For those of you that havent been for a while, or for some fixers never, I thought I might post a couple of pics of the markets today!

Personal Thoughts - I managed to buy a weeks veges for around $35.00.... Breads and dips and extras came to about $25.00.... So as far as cost I dont think it represents huge savings. It took us 20 minutes to find a park and each week it seems to get a litle busier but I enjoyed the fact that I didnt shop at Woolworths/Coles etc and of course the culture and possible chance to see a fixer makes it very worthwhile. (Sal's input is that she thinks it such a beautiful place to spend a Saturday morning at) Therefore two thumbs up...

Put it this way, I always leave liking the fact I went....

No comments: