WEEKLY FIX PAGES

Friday, July 28, 2006

Splendorous Crew...even at our ages eh?


Isa....you got another 10 good years in yer mate! It was a great way to party with you before you experience the delights of Europe.....I only hope that you will love every new journey that you are about to experience....and that you will come back to us someday soon , hopefully before we are partying with zimmer frames?
I dedicate my pesonal vote to you as the clear Yellow Jersey winner of that weekend. You are sunshine mate...and I will miss you very much!

Brainsey....Shagga...you are my close joint 2nd vote.....brilliant stuff. xxx

2 comments:

Ellie said...

it looks like you guys had AMASING time! we'll be there next year with the bells on!!!

Elmeister

upinashnsmoke said...

Too bloody cool, what anawsome shot as sums up what we all know and love from such an event and fellow friends.. Your keeping the fame lit for us who have fallen for the time.. from the ashes I will return...ok that might have been a little too much but what the hell...
big pieces of pumping heart to you all