WEEKLY FIX PAGES

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A SCHEMER SMILE WEBSITE

Hi fixers been busy trying to build a personal website and it has been a real challenge.

The hardest part was uploading it to a host site other than Apple's Mobile Me service which cost $150 a year. I have basically sat at my computer for 8 hours a bottle of Jim Bean and a long neck trying to get the sucker uploaded.

It is finally up but nowhere need completed some fonts and colours are not displaying correctly and some content is missing so I will work on getting rid of the bugs.

Anyway check it out. Currently you can't add comments to the blog section but I will work on it.

I haven't paid for my own domain name so the URL links are quite lengthy. I will rectify that sitaution once I master the layout of the site.

To visite a scheMer sMile click here or on the title of this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wicked mickus.. looks great.. look forward to watching it develop. onya cob
bsr