WEEKLY FIX PAGES

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

walls and beds...

bluey and shagga popped on in to lend hand in the garden. a retaining wall behind the potting bench as well as the garden bed infrastructure were on the agenda and all were achieved.
everyone agreed that is was noice not to get trashed on this occassion although I came pretty close to it saturday night (sleep being my saviour) and bluey still managed to leave with an injury.
Saturday entailed getting the retaining wall up and running followed by shagga's famous "kulbayaka" for dinner.

Sunday saw the garden beds materialise, the planting of the ceremonious King Shatoot White Mulberry as well as a wander around the eco village followed by a dip in the creek.
Not bad for a weekends work and thanks must go to the bluemeister and shaggatron for coming along to hang out and lend a hand.. you folk rock...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see it all live! still cant believe you created all this in such a short period of time... what a massive achievement! and shagga your kulbayaka looks amazing. not too much yaka i hope but more kulba! see you all soon. Breeza xxx

Ellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellie said...

Nice effort by the EcoWoods and Mr Blue and Miss Shagga! I think I got off very lightly on my last visit as I didn't have to do any work but got fed and watered very nicely (thanks again guys!)
Miss Shagga - that Kulbayaka looks truly awesome and is making me super hungry now! Off to cook dinner...:-)

Anonymous said...

Is that a pelican pick I see behind the garden bed there Borg?? Good to see a bit of mining action coming to the for.
Coltrain

Borgus Erectus said...

the pelican pick rocks man. half the village is asking me where to get one.... it has become an indespensible weapon of choice..

Borgus Erectus said...

the pelican pick rocks man. half the village is asking me where to get one.... it has become an indespensible weapon of choice..

Anonymous said...

Might be on to a good sales option there mate.
Lets call it Garden mining.
I've got the contacts.
CT