WEEKLY FIX PAGES

Thursday, August 14, 2008

What do you get when... ???

There must be something in the Brissie water...
I am 14 weeks pregnant!!!! Yes, up the duff!!!! & I am pretty sure that Col is the father. I am just wondering who the mother is...

So what do you get when you cross Sweet Lips with Colamari?
Ha ha, scary question, I know...
If you think that you know the asnwer, then put in your bets for sex, due date & weight.
Col and I will find out the sex at the next scan, which will be end of September, therefore, bets will have to go in before then!
All we know is the estimated due date:
8th of Feb 2009

Here Colamari's bet:
Girl, 13th of Feb, 3.8kg

I am thinking:
Boy, 10th of Feb, 3.4kg
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...

So does this mean you two are coming home????

My guess is pretty easy because i was born on the 8th of Feb so reckon it will be a boy born 8th Feb weighing 4kg. I'll even give you a time 2.30Pm

Anonymous said...

My bets are on a girl - 14th of Feb - 3.6kg (7pds9lbs)

Iz said...

Ha Ha. the betting started... I will put all bets in a table and post again in a couple of weeks for easier reference later.
Lenzy! Long time no hear!!! Yes, Oz could be back on the cards but having the baby over here. That way my family can do the meet & greet plus the little one will get a European passport straight away.
Ciao for now,
Isa
xox

Anonymous said...

I'm going a girl coming in at 3.2kg on 10 Feb.... Burgs x

Rusty said...

He looks beautiful already:)
I'm going Boy, at 3.4kg on 14 Feb......

Isa Breeza said...

so far we have 3 fixers going for 'girl' and 3 fixers giong for 'boy'. cant believe its exactly 50:50. great stuff! keep the bets rolling in...

Borgus Erectus said...

ok, I have had some time to think about this and the 4th of Feb comes to mind.. for some reason a girl comes into being and I am not too good with weights but I think it might be a heavy farker.. 4.2kg ... I'll get the wife's reading shortly. she is out on a walk...

Ellie said...

a VERY pretty baby :-)
CONGRATULATIONS on your news and we are soooo looking forward to having you kids back here - for all the selfish reasons, of course!
Loved your blog posts from Croatia and all the shannanigans at your new (gorgeous) pad.
Love,
Ellie and Andy
Brisvegas

Iz said...

Borgus - i am hoping you are way out with your weight!!!
Ellie - what is your bet?

Borgus Erectus said...

Salmeisters bid is 7th of Feb - GIRL - 3.6kg

Ellie said...

My bet is:
EDD: 11 Feb 2009
Weight: 3.8kg
GIRL