WEEKLY FIX PAGES

Sunday, January 13, 2008

UPGRADE 1.02

Ok. I shall start with the sidebar.

In this column a photo of the future Erectus clan heads the column followed by a rather raw countdown clock to D-Day.

Next is my Skype link, if the button shows I am online you can call me using Skype. If you do not have Skype,why not? It is free!

Bear can you skype me or could someone let me know Bear's Skype Id.

Following my Skype ID is a list of other mutant blogs:

1. Colisa Course aka Col & Isa
2. Mezbear - Bear & Mez
3. Mumbai-Madness - Mark & Sharon
4. Sunset Blvd Poker - my home poker games

** If any of you mutants have a blog or want a favorite blog site let me know and I will add the link.

After the Mutant blogs is a list of fixers that are able to write their own posts on this site. I would love many more. You need to reply to an invitation to become a poster, so let me know if anyone wants to post to the Fix.
There has been rumours that the Blue Nutter is going to make an appearance on the Fix soon, but those rumours have been circling since Yeronga days..

The Weekly Fix archive feature enables you to go back and check every post dating back to July 10th 2005.

Next is a Blogbar search engine where you can surf the net as well as this blog.

The next two widgets are sport related. Firstly a little program that updates this summers test matches followed my a news reed supplying all of this years nrl news. Hope you like this Bear and Col.

The next widget is from c/net and links you up to all the computer and IT news.

The last program in the sidebar is a consumer affairs widget that gives good advice and reviews of stuff.

Scroll down past the last post and you will see a neon Weekly Fix sign followed by the old arcade classic, Frogger. There are plenty of other games available. Space Invaders, Asteriods, Donky Kong and Moon Patrol but to name a few. So let me know what you want next.

Once you have finished with frogger you can check out my YouTube favorites.

A count up clocked has been added calculating the time that has passed since the great HST passed away.

I would like to add a slide show to the Fix so if anyone has any photos they would like to email me you can get my address on the envelope at the end of each post or

mysurname.mychristianname@gmail.com

1 comment:

Markus said...

Nice work Mickus, everything the savvy blogger needs..