WEEKLY FIX PAGES

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Two Tribes Go To War


Just received some photos of the new Wembley Stadium the second best stadium in the world, not bad.

Mel or anyone else who would like to become a contributor to the fix please email me so I can reply with the invite. Click on Mickus and it will take you to an address for me.

Oh yeah about Jamesy's parteeee, I was only taking the piss, pretty low key this year.

Bear & Col missing you heaps around the holiest time of the year, State of Origin isn't the same without two of the Mightiest Maroons to grace this earth.

Big Mal called me the other day looking for you Mungus he was hoping you would give the boys a pep talk before they took to the field. I told him you would be available for Game III.

Civil War is almost upon us and the butterflies are settling in so good luck to all you Mighty Maroons where ever you may be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't worry Mickus, i sent Mal a video which he is to play to the boys prior to kick-off. he was very appreciative.
and yeah, we're gutted not to be on home soil for the 3 most important days of the year. but you KNOW, we are there in spirit. just about to walk out the door to hit the walkabout. got a few mongrel maroons with me & a cute but dopey blue. good luck boys. do us proud. up the MIGHTY MAROONS.
bsr