WEEKLY FIX PAGES

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Irish News

Heydiho Fixers!

I have posted some 'older' Halloween photos on our blog, more London & Paris pics are still to come. Unfortunately no pics from Amsterdam even though I had the camera on me every day.... Hope you are all well and not getting to sucked into the x-mas madness. Miss you all loads. Lots of love, Breeza.
P.S:Shazzy and Mark you were my inspiration to update our blog cause reading yours made me realise how nice it is to see and read what everyone is up to. Cheers to the Mumbai Madness!

1 comment:

shagga said...

hey isa!!!
keep the blog updates coming - it's good to hear what you're up to... what are you doing for new years? won't be the same this year without fear ...will be missing you guys especially round then (as really that's mostly when i ever saw you!)
are we still going to catch up over coffee and cake in south am next year?