WEEKLY FIX PAGES

Friday, October 06, 2006

More India


Kerala, ancient Chinese fishing nets (dated back to 12 AD). I ate the produce caught from these nets - twice. Got gastro and lost 2kgs (yippee), since then have eaten my way back to Oz. As much fresh lobster, crab, squid and prawns as I could eat. Probably wont ask for the masala version of the prawns again, that, or the squid dish did it.
Ash - Georgie, pictured second, started at Movie World with you. I took her along to perform some Aussie hits (like um ....home among the gum trees.....and I still call Australia Home) to our Indian agents at a function. She says a big hello, she was the dame (Belle?) in the Western show 14 years ago. She is the nicest girl, we shared a room for nearly a week and had a ball.

1 comment:

upinashnsmoke said...

great shots guy's and too funny..
glad you've finally found a place. I remember Gorgie really well, I came accross her down on the coast once when she was working on the cruise boats.. yeah top girl.Sounds just wild over there and so much happening, can't be wrong..the excitment and life just comes accross so easliy...let it rip