WEEKLY FIX PAGES

Friday, October 06, 2006


Earlier in the year I met Gregory David Robers, author of Shantaram, at his hangout Leopolds, downtown Colaba, Mumbai. Caught up with him again but didn't have a camera, did get a photo tho and will post it as soon as I find out who owned the camera. This is a photo taken last year. I wouldn't let hm go, poor bugger. Had to check his authenticity. Got the low down on who was real, who was made up and all about the Warners movie being made of the book, next year, starring Jonny Depp.....
Greg rides old Enfields - he's bought Jonny one.... HOLY COW! You can buy an Enfield, converted to Aussie Standards for about $2k.... Greg (my best mate) has invited Mark & I sit on his charity table March 17th. For me it'll be huge PR for Gold Coast (I'm going to sponsor prizes), but for Mark & I, it'll open up doors for other causes we can get behind. This time, he didn't look like gym junkie, he looked the part - black very cool shirt, still the long hair, an incredible character. Hound, I know you'll come and visit now!

No comments: