WEEKLY FIX PAGES

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Colisa Course

Just letting you know that I have updated our blog and there is still heaps more to come. It's slowly getting cold over here and we haven't worked the heating out yet! Col is working this weekend. I have applied for one job so far and have already received my rejection letter. Loks like I have to type up some bullshit hospitality/ customer service resume. Maybe something like: 2004 - 2006 Hazlewood Cafe - Bar work - Who wants to be my referee?
We have now also Skype set up - with the little camera and all. Exciting stuff. You can find us as Col and Isa, Thurles, Ireland. Loking forward to a chat!
Shazzy & Mark - love your India pics. Good luck with packing etc. Looking forward to hearing all about your future adventures.

No comments: