WEEKLY FIX PAGES

Friday, August 25, 2006

Politician swaps places with rockstar

Listening to the ABC lately I heard a couple of interviews that really surprised me.

Firstly, this week is Small Business Week and the NSW premier Hon. Morris Iemma spent yesterday working in a coffee shop. When asked by a reporter, What is your favourite coffee? Hon. Morris Iemma replied "I love a short macchiato with a shot of sambucca. It is a great way to start the day but I would not recommend lighting the sambucca"

Way to go Premier!!!!

Today I heard an interview with a member of the Panda Band, it was early this morning when the interviewer, expecting a hungover guest, asked if the rockstar was feeling ok? The rockstar replied "I'm fine I didn't drink last night we had a two hour drive home."
The reporter then asks if he was the designated driver. Rockstar replies "no. I just think it is a hastle for everyone if I have to stop to relieve myself every 15 minutes"

Pissed poliiticians, righteous rockstars... What next?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe anti-drug footballers......