WEEKLY FIX PAGES

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

THANKS WHERE THANKS IS DUE.....

DEAREST MANTA RAY
FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.....
From the bottom of this Fixer's heart (as well as the others on our trip) all I can say is thank you!!! The experience you gave all of us was second to none and so unique that I can only think our holiday will never be topped. The experience you moulded will stay in our hearts and minds forever and I can only think that a piece of Exmouth is now imbedded in my soul.
Thank you. Thank. Thank you.
What can I say but shed a tear in the beautiful memory of such a wonderful experience and I only hope that others may pilgrimage your way in the hope of understanding just how special this area is....
A Humbled Fixer!!! xx
PS - Should you decide to venture away from Exmouth (and I totally understand if you never do) please know Bris-Vegas welcomes you with open arms!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»