WEEKLY FIX PAGES

Saturday, July 15, 2006

SNAP SHOTS - EXMOUTH JULY 2006

I am still waiting for Manta Ray Jane's aqua photos to come in but I thought I might post a few snapshots just to give you a taste of what was experienced and what is to come in a full post.

The travellers:
Bluey - a.k.a. Sub Adult Common Stinkfish
Shagga - a.k.a. Blind Mullet
Salmeister - a.k.a. Sal-Mon (said in a thick Jamaican Acent)
Brains - a.k.a. Potato Cod or Potato Head or Potato Bake
Borg - a.k.a. Bastard Trumpeter

The Host:
Jane - a.k.a Manta Ray Jane


Stay tuned for a full report!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fawahooo wahooo

shagga said...

all of the above..... at night time!

Ellie said...

Ya looking pretty mighty hot, you kids!

Lucky bastards... book me in for the next trip.

ElMeister

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»