WEEKLY FIX PAGES

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Beary, Beary, Beary........


Now that Bear and Mary are one, I wonder what the kids will be like? Will finish this post later as Josie wants me to get of the computer. #$%&


Back again. What a night. Mutants gathered at Jamesy's place last night to celebrate Jamesy, Kim, and Gui's birthday. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, with the night concluding in a Texas Hold'em Poker Tournament.

Speaking of birthdays The Weekly fix in web log form is 1 year old on Monday, July 10.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes, once again mickus you have displayed your incredibly sharp sense of humour, all you need to do now is work on your photoshop skills, because my friend they are sadly deficient.
merit, just.

Mick Messer said...

I wish I had the skills needed for this photo. This handy work is not of my doing.

just the messenger

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha - I thought it was great

Mick Messer said...

Not me I'm scared shitless. Who knows what photos you have of me. :)

Anonymous said...

many. many. watch this space.